USCG Licensed Freeport, Texas
Call Now 979-236-8368
Some of the Texas Gulf Coast’s finest fishing is to be found in the waters out of Freeport, Texas. Captain Marc Wilkerson is U.S.C.G. licensed and is dedicated to providing you with an angling experience of a lifetime. He looks forward to you joining him for a fishing trip that will be the highlight of your vacation, corporate event, family reunion, or friendly get-together.
If you are looking for a good time and want to catch some fish too, then you have found the right place! Give Capt. Marc Wilkerson a call and Let’s Go Fishing
Freeport Offshore and Near Shore Fishing Charters
Fishing & Fun – Our Specialty
Capt. Marc specializes in family fishing. One of the best ways to spend time with the family and have lots of fun is to go fishing. Novice to Experienced angler, Children to Adults, we provide all types of instruction for any angler’s skill level. Regardless of the level of an angler’s skill or experience, any day on the water fishing with Capt. Marc Wilkerson will be a day long remembered.
About The Trips
The Captain is solely responsible for the decision to sail. In the event you decide to cancel your trip, every effort will be made to re-book your date. If the date cannot be re-booked, deposit is subject to forfeit.
- We fish for the following species: Red Snapper, King Fish, Li ng, Dorado, Wahoo Amberjack, Grouper, Red Fish, Shark, Black Fin Tuna.
- All bait and tackle are provided. You may bring your favorite fishing rod and tackle if you desire.
- Bring your own food and beverage. There is an ice chest on board for your food and drinks.
- All containers should be cans or plastic. No glass, please.
- No illegal substances of any kind will be tolerated.
- Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, rain gear and a camera to take photos on your trip are recommended.
- All fish caught belong to you, the party. Insulated fish boxes and ice to keep fish during the trip are provided.
- Check with the Captain the night before sailing to confirm your trip departure time.
- Cancellations due to weather will be made at the discretion of the Captain.
The E-Sea Rider 28 Ft Glacier Bay
We provide all of your fishing tackle, bait, and ice. Parties of 1-6 anglers fish on a custom rigged, 28 Ft Glacier Bay. Enjoy a smooth, fast and comfortable ride to your fishing destination.
- Near Shore Fishing Adventure 6 Hour
$1,000 Flat Rate No Fuel Charge. 6-15 miles 1-4 people 5th and 6th person $75 each. Aug, Sept Only. No Red Snapper on this trip. Fishing for King Fish, Spanish Mackerel, Cobia and Sharks.
- 8- Hour Adventure
$1,400 Flat Rate No Fuel Charge. 25-30 miles 1-4 people 5th and 6th person $75 each. Fishing for Red Snapper, King Fish, Cobia, Mahi Mahi 5th and 6th
person $75 each
- Offshore Adventure 10 Hour
$1,600 Flat Rate No Fuel Charge. 40-50 miles. 1-4 people 5th and 6th person $75 each. Fishing for Red Snapper, King Fish, Cobia, Grouper, Mahi Mahi
- Blue Water Adventure 12 Hour
$1,900 Flat Rate No Fuel Charge. 60-80 miles. Fishing for Red Snapper, King Fish, Grouper, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Black Fin Tuna, Amber Jack. “Tuna and Amber Jack when in season only.” 5th and 6th person $75 each.
>> All fishing trips includes, Bait, tackle, Ice,.
** ALL PASSENGERS MUST SIGN A LIABILITY WAIVER PRIOR TO BOARDING THE VESSEL.
** Captain and deckhand work hard for you, tips are appreciated, 10% to 15% are customary. We will make sure you have a great time on your trip!
All fishing trips require a $200.00 deposit remaining balance due before departure of dock.
Credit Cards accepted or mail to:
Captain Marc Wilkerson
Blue Streak Fishing Charters LLC
114 Fawn Trail
Lake Jackson, TX 77566
Call Now 979-236-8368 to book your next trip!